Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree women?

We childfree men are tired of running into the wrong women who happens to want children. Now I don't have a problem with people who want them, but there should be a great number of women who never wants children as well.





Does anyone believe that the number childfree women is on the rise?








PS: No rude answers: My block list is completly full.Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree women?
You are right. I heard this exact thing the other day on TV. Less woman are chosing to be moms and want to pursue their careers or live a nice quiet existence and keep their identity. I'm one of them! Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree women?
How would you really ever be able to take legitimate stats on this?


I know a lot of women who don't want kids...


I know a lot of women who say they don't want kids when I know they really do...


I know a lot of women who HAVE kids and don't want them....





Maybe you need to learn to read people better. That primal urge to procreate can be strong but I don't think its all that hard to figure out whether someone wants kids. Stop picking up needy bar flies (joking).






My husband and I chose to not have children of our own. He has 2 lovely daughters from his former marriage and I have a son from my former marriage. We are happy with our adult kids. I admire anyone that knows what they want. I know many child free couples that adore the other kids in their families. I have a wonderful friend and she is a teacher and she chose to not have children. She says her students are like children. Don't feel guilty at all. Just make sure when you meet a nice lady to let her know. you are not a bad person for making a choice.
wow...toughie! I'm older and have an 18 yr old son. What scares me is the rise in teen girls who have bets going and little ';clubs'; to see who can get pg first, how close in birth dates they can get to their gf's, etc. Teen boys should be scared ';stiff'; .... yep, a pun! As we get older we do see that bringing kids into this world is a risk .. they don't leave home like they used to .. they drive while drinking... they are having a harder time finding good jobs, etc. If you don't have kids... WHY bother. I love my son...but, if I could do it over I would make my relationship with the man I love the number one thing. Enjoy our time, work together for financial goals and take lots of vacations. Maybe YOUR kids turned out great (hypothetical)..but i can guarantee it cost a ton of money and there is no bottom to the money barrel. Oh, I hope that you are a little older (30's maybe) ... find the right woman and enjoy your life. Babies are cute and fun. They grow up. Please, take a good look around.... a great relationship of sharing to me is so much more worth it!!!! Yes, there are ladies out there that probably would love to have a child or two, but YOU might be more important and you need to find her! Good luck~
yeps! women are much more into careers and work and are much more in the outer world!! so automatically it comes out that women are not interested to stay home with the kids, rather go to work!!


so yes i do see child-free women on the rise as you say!!!!
funny how you curse peolpe out when you dont hear what you like if it wasnt for us YOU would not be ALIVE ....when you email someone and curse them out at least have the balls to hear from them LOSER......I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOM...YOUR A WASTE OF BREATH....
I think the number of teens and unmarried people having children is on the rise-don't know about those women without children you speak of.
Yes there are woman out there who are selfish and want no kids I have 2 sister in-laws who worry about getting fat so they dont want kids and look at themself everyday cause they cant love no one more then themselves.....thats just GROSS
I think so, though i have not seen any published official statistics.





I don't want childrem.
ummm i think it takes TWO ( a male and a female) to make children.


i'm just sayin...
if it wasnt for your mom you wouldnt be here....you should be thankful she had you...
I meet very few young girls who intend to grow old and child free.
I don't know, though I am sure it is on the rise. Not because women are not wanting children, but because they are putting off having children due to career ambitions and then wait too long and are no longer able or decide to stay on the career mode and don't ever have children.





I want to applaud you for your honesty. If you know you do not want children but are looking for a ';long term'; relationship, marriage or otherwise, I think it is great that you can be honest about that. I think that you should be totally upfront with a woman you are dating, say around the 3rd-6th date. Ask her how she sees herself in 5 or 10 years. Listen to her, if she talks of children and dogs in the suburbs, you know she isn't the one. You can ask a question like that earlier, 1st or 2nd date, just make sure you let someone know how you see yourself in the future by the 6th before it is too serious and too hard to break off. Don't sleep with someone before you are honest, that isn't fair to her. If you never want to have children you should get a vasectomy so there are no mix ups or pills being ';dropped'; down the sink by a possible future lady who changes her mind and is unwilling to tell you.





Be sure to not date women with children, I am sure you wouldn't but she needs to be focused on them and not bring the drama into their lives. For the most part, women want children, it is the instinctive drive in us. I have 3 and I can tell you if you don't REALLY want them, don't have them! It takes every bit of patience and love in me to deal on some days and I wanted them and so did my husband as long as we can remember. We love our life, but it isn't for everyone!





Like I said, good for you for being honest, just be sure to find a lady who is mature enough to be honest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment