Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?

Ok, I've gotten answers on one of my questions and people say there won't be anymore childfree individuals (guys and girls) as time moves on. Does anybody believe that?





Will there be no more young childfree women left in the next decade or so? Which age would be best for a guy to find a real woman (childless)?





Would it be best to be single if a guy hasn't found the girl who was his type?Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?
Well I'm 20 yrs old and I have no children. I'm not on birth control and I've never had an abortion either. I take care of myself. Most people are shocked to learn that I don't have kids and they're even more shocked to learn that I don't have a boyfriend.





That's because I'm not focused on all that crap yet. I want college degrees. For each degree I get thats a child I will bear once I find that right man and get married to him.





Before then I refuse to degrade myself by becoming a single mother. That's so embarrassing.





Plus I want a dude without kids. To me that signals he has goals in life and he is responsible.Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?
Of course you will be able to find some one with out children. Not all people have sex unlike it what it is believed. Younger parenting has always occurred its not a new problem and it's ratio has not climbed that drastically. But I hope you can realize the right person for you may have a child and you just need to be man enough to treat that child with the same respect you would your own, if need be. Or you could be passing up your chance.
What? You're looking for a childless woman but afraid you've waited too long? Of course they are out there and waiting for someone who is also childless and who vibes with them. It's always a better idea to wait for the right one then fight with the wrong one.
No


no,


36.......that's past their biological clock window for having kids.


yes.
With or without children, what's love got to do with boinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment