Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's your opinion to those who choose to be childfree?

I respect people's choice whether they want kids or not.





If they don't want children, then that's fine. Having children can be really expensive. Lots of expenses and commitment to care for child.What's your opinion to those who choose to be childfree?
I think they're smart, and environmentally responsible. : )


As to the person who wonders what they'd do with their time if they didn't have kids, do you honestly have no interests outside of your children? I work, read, play with my cats, work in the yard, cycle, and lots of other things. When I get old (if I do) I'll have friends and relatives to visit with. Kids are not guaranteed company for when you're older.What's your opinion to those who choose to be childfree?
I really don't have an opinion about them. If they don't want them, they don't want them.





For me though, I'd couldn't imagine not having my kids. What would I do with all my time? lol


I also think about when I get older and can't get out and about. I'd get lonely if I didn't have kids, grandkids, or great grandkids to come to see me.
I think it's responsible. People who don't want children and go through the proper procedures not to have them are wise. There is no need for someone to be careless and bring a child into this world that they don't want just for them to be abused. There are far too many people who do these things.
I really don't care. It is a very personal thing. I don't think there's anything wrong with not having kids - in fact it is 1000 times better than people who bring kids into bad situations.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment