Sunday, January 17, 2010

Poll:Are you childfree by choice and you hate it how breeders think it's the most wonderful thing to have kids

they brag about their little replicas of themselves and how proud they are of them. I mean stfu already! And then they call us selfish for choosing not to bring more humans to this crazy unfair world to suffer!Poll:Are you childfree by choice and you hate it how breeders think it's the most wonderful thing to have kids
I totally understand your frustration. Unfortunately most of the readers are not childfree and they don’t know what it means to be “picked on” for not having children.





I have heard it all. I have been told that I will, “Burn in Hell” or that I had, “Better stop being gay, and get some woman pregnant”. I have even been told that I should quit my job so some family man who needs a good paying job can take my place.





No it does not bother me when people brag about their children. It does not bother me when they talk as if having children is the only reason to live.





What bothers me is the assumptions that parents make. About half identify me with being gay, or child abuser. I have even been asked if I was “court ordered to be sterilized”.





The other half, think I am missing something in my life, and therefore I should be exposed to children as much as possible. They think I must be a great baby sitter and should watch their kids for them as though they are doing me a favor my loaning their kids to me. No thanks. Just because everyone’s kids think I am their uncle, does not mean I want them in my not so “kid friendly” house.Poll:Are you childfree by choice and you hate it how breeders think it's the most wonderful thing to have kids
hi there,, are you not doing the same thing by casting a shadow over people who choose to have kids,, of course they are proud of their kids and why not, was your mum not proud of you ,, to have children is a personal choice if you choose not to have children all well and and good,, but if people want children then they have the right to have as many as they choose its their choice they don't ask you to help with their kids up keep your not on calling people with children breeders as think about it your parents did after all bred you and your siblings did they not ???
Do you realize you have an Anger Management problem and that you should continue to take your medication ?
who pissed you off, cry baby
Not sure...


I like children.
No, I'm not childfree. I have three kids. My children are not suffering. Luckily for them, their parents are educated and able to provide a good life for them. I think someone skipped their antidepressant.
I was child-free for years....then I met someone who was just like me.


We decided that we can't let all the freaks have the fun...so we are trying to make our own...just to torture the ignorant...


YEAH!!
Child-free and proud of it baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment