Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you didn't have kids, what were your reasons for being childfree/childless?

work on oceans. and africa is a large place. being on ships and then an aid worker. its good to be independent.If you didn't have kids, what were your reasons for being childfree/childless?
I agree, not everyone is fertile so stop making people feel bad for not having kids. Most parents are selfish hence they need to procreate so they can have someone to love. Look at parents around the world that have kids for the sake of having kids: Africa, Asia, etc and they are not taken care of. I never tried to have kids since I'm in my 20s and trying to find a partner to have that kid with, even if I cant have kids, i would definitely adopt. Adopting is the way to go, the world is already overpopulated with selfish people that are having their third, fourth, fifth child and living paycheck to paycheck, mortgage foreclosed, hey, you are burden to society, you should not get a tax break. Single childless people take up less space in this world pay more taxes! Ridiculous. There is always some hefer at my work that take time off for her kids, and my managers grant them time off even if they run out of their paid absense, WHY! if i want time to volunteer, or have time to my self, I dont get that time off i get treated differently. Why do parents with kids get to take these ';my daugther is sick'; excuse every month. Its an abuse on the workforce where single childless people get stuck with the work. Also, look at the foster system in United states, Some of those kids are totally messed up in the head, because selfish parents didnt give those kids a good life. Do you want to breed criminals in this world because parents just procreated without giving them a good life. No, I think kids are a blessing only if you have them for the right reasons, not just have them. You should not be asking what were the reason for being childfree/childless, you really should be asking WHY DID YOU HAVE KIDS, was there a moral reason, other than just having a kid just because i suppose to.If you didn't have kids, what were your reasons for being childfree/childless?
Fertility treatments didn't work but that was over 40 years ago.
I'm child free, they all moved out. See them on holidays sometimes.


Peace.





P.S. I did not want children, but the wife thought otherwise. Guess who won?
Well, I'm in my early 20's, but I like the freedom from not having children.

No comments:

Post a Comment