Friday, January 15, 2010

Fathers/husbands how often do you go out childfree during the week or month

this question is only for full time dads not ones that their kids don't live with them. Just wondering how often you go out socializing with your buddies. My hubby hasn't really changed much since we've had our daughter, my social life is limited a lot but his not soo much.Fathers/husbands how often do you go out childfree during the week or month
Ha, people with children hardly have time for fun. Which is why I'm never having children, thankfully.Fathers/husbands how often do you go out childfree during the week or month
I know how you feel! My hubby and I go out together. If i have a once a month moms night, i give him some alone *video game* time as well for about the same amount of time I got on the moms night. If he wanted to go with his friends, he would have to take me with, or promise me the same amount of *girls only time* when I could get it. I am a stay at home mom, and its very tiresome even if the actual actions are easy, and if he wants me to be nice and pleasant, he has got to give me adult time, seeing as how he gets it every day. I hope this helps.
Hi, sorry to interrupt, as I stumbled across your question while looking for questions on the subject of childfree.





This is what childfree means (not what you think):





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childfree





Most of my friends with children hardly get out at all. They can only go out with me, if the wife stays home with the children. That is pretty unfair to their wives. I feel like I am competing with them.
since we had our son my wife lets me go out maybe every six months and then it's not even worth it cus she bitches the whole time and calls me every second. so i just gave up. and if he's going out that much u might want to check where he's going and who it is with. u just need to tell him its ur family or ur friends.
and this is why I'm getting a child-free vasectomy :-)





VIDEO GAMES!!!!
My husband plays softball one night a week with his friends. I go out with my friengs one night a week. And about twice a month we go out with our mutual friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment