Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you think California has a high percentage of childfree females in ';our generation';?

I know there's a lot of teen pregnancies, but is California one of the states to have a high percent of childfree girls, like Los Angeles for example?





I hope there's plenty available for me, because I don't want kids, ever. (don't judge)Do you think California has a high percentage of childfree females in ';our generation';?
You made me think and tally up the child free women I know in here in California. I think you may be right, there is a large majority of professionals here that don't feel the need to breed to validate themselves.


Good for them.Do you think California has a high percentage of childfree females in ';our generation';?
No being child-free is not only big in California. It is big all over. It is more common in Canada than in the USA. It is even bigger in Europe.





In some parts of Europe (Germany, Italy, Sweden) they are becoming concerned because their native people are not having children, and their populations are being overrun by immigrants.





I have read that nationwide, in the USA, one in five women will be child-free at 40.





It is kind of sad that I am no longer unique. When I was in my 20's I was ';someone different';. Now that I am almost 42, I know a lot of child-free people.
California's practically on the other side of the world to me (i live in Florida) so i wouldn't know. lol.





But i must say ';awwwww'; i think you should have kids. When guys say that i think it's adorable because i imagine that they'll be great fathers when they grow up.





*You'll give in and want kids* lol
It is a fact that the current generation of women are waiting to have children later in life.
I NEVER want kids but I live in the midwest and when I tell people that they look at me like I have 3 heads.
No way. I guarantee you California would not be on the list of most child free teens and young women.
I think so. I know it has many childfree males
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment