Friday, January 15, 2010

Determined to be childfree/childless and later became a father?

If you were certain to enjoy a childfree lifestyle and then later became a father, tell me why. What triggered it? At what age? For example, were you 18 or 38 years old when it happened?





If you changed your mind, I definitely want to hear your reason for the change.





Even if you got someone pregnant just because you were too drunk and had an ';accident,'; I want to learn how it happened so that I will become smarter learning from your experience. Thanks.Determined to be childfree/childless and later became a father?
We partied, we drank, we smoked, we travelled, we played nintendo, we moved around, we got good jobs, we got 2 cats....we got bored, we got frustrated, we didn't know why.....





We were married for 7 years and I'd say for 3 of them, we has this reastlessness/emptiness in us. It was like none of the things we used to do were ';cutting it'; anymore. Drinking got lame. Smoking up got boring. Jobs were fine but not life changing. We found ourselves so excited about things our cats could do. I know it sounds lame but it is the first baby step towards a family. I can be responsible for a acat/dog but not a baby. One day, we realized that there was a hole in our lives and that it might be a family that we needed. I was scared sh*tless to take that step since you can never go back. Fortunately, it took us 3 years to get preggo so by then I felt ready. Now that we've had our daughter, I wish we'd started earlier so we could have more. I know it is clich茅 but it is the most rewarding and wonderful thing I have ever experienced. It truely changes your life for the better. That being said, I know it isn't for everyone but is you are with someone you love and are committed to being together forever, it is a logical step. I can;t help but feel sorrow for people who chose not to have children since it has been the most powerful experience of my life. The ironic thing is, is that I didn't ';get'; that until after I had my child. If you don't have it you don't know what you are missing....I hope this ramble helps!! Good luck on your soul searchingDetermined to be childfree/childless and later became a father?
I was always careful about what i did. Admittedly I was hesitant about having children. I was married three years and 30 years old when my first was born. I also wanted to be sure I could handle the responsibility of raising children. I eventually had three and ended up being a single dad. But I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I'm 60 now, and I've had a lot of titles and positions, and have been called a lot of things (some of which can't be repeated here) over the years, but the best and most cherished is Dad or Daddy. And in February i will be getting a brand new title- Grampa! And I can hardly wait!
From a mom who is 26...I never wanted children, didnt even play with dolls back in the day, had no maternal feelings...until a guy lied to me, and I got pregnant, now I have a child, I still dont have maternal feelings even after all these years, he made my pregnancy very unenjoyable for me, caused me alot of stress in the 9 months.


I do love my son to death, but I do long for when I was able to do what I wanted and when..oh well, 16 more years to go.
I got a vasectomy at 25 to make sure to have no **** diapers running around ...if i ever change my mind i will adopt





Here is a very life changing eye opening link


http://www.nobeliefs.com/babies.htm
When my husband and I first met he was determined never to be a daddy, but he changed his mind...he said being married and having a home wasn't enough we were a couple, not a family. We have 2 children %26amp; one on the way
i had my first kid when i was 22 and i never planned for it but i married the girl and now we have 3 boys!...but after all i was pleased to be a dad because i got little me's running around! and i didnt get drunk when i got my wife prego i wasnt using a condom
if you dont want to be a father take surgical steps to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment