Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Compare childfree lifestyle to a sociological theory?

For class I have to connect the decision of people to remain childfree (people who choose not to have children) to a sociological theory, either: Conflict Theory, Symbolic Interactionism, Functionalism, or Feminist Theory. I have no idea what to do. I was thinking of choosing feminist theory but if anyone has any better suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!Compare childfree lifestyle to a sociological theory?
You forgot ';materialism';, which is the biggest issue regarding this issue.Compare childfree lifestyle to a sociological theory?
Conflict Theory: i chose not to have kids because i don't want to have to watch where my love and i make sweet love and how loudly. i don't want them to cause a conflict with my sex life. i also don't want them to cause a conflict with my money. i don't want their annoying toys causing a conflict with my home, yard and brain. i don't want their to be a conflict with going on vacation or finding a baby sitter. and most of all i don't want to have a conflict with a bratty two year old or stuck up teenager!
smart people need more kids.. to balance the stupid kids who have so many they lower the average iq lol

No comments:

Post a Comment