Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are most girls really threatened by childfree guys?

I heard if a guy tells a girl he is childfree, she would run away. CF men are good people, compared to the ones who want kids.





Are most girls really threatened and indimidated by childfree guys?Are most girls really threatened by childfree guys?
I wanted someone child-free myself. Most women want children, but certainly not all of them. Maybe you could find someone on a child-free website?Are most girls really threatened by childfree guys?
Before my husband and I were dating, he told me he never wanted kids. I mentally made a note to myself, '; well this isn't going to work';. I knew I wanted children and why date someone who didn't share that goal with me of becoming a parent?


Needless to say, I ended up marrying that man, but not until he decided he wanted children. Now he's a great father and great husband, but if children was something he didn't want, it doesn't matter how wonderful he is, I would not have married him.
I don't know .. I have never really heard of that. As a girl I would prefer to meet a man (if I was looking to date) that didn't have kids. I think that when men have children and you become involved with them that there can be a lot of problems and strings attached (like the mother of the kids)
Not the women I know. I would have LOVED a child free guy. I married a man with 2 kids who were great but it gave their mom a reason to still be heavily involved in our lives. THAT was a pain.
I know that many women want kids, its not that they are threatened its just that they dont want the door closed before they even know if they want kids or not... Hope that helps...
Childfree guys? Is that a guy who doesn't want kids?





I would like a guy who wants to have kids after marriage.
i would have loved to find a man who was childless back in my dating days . . . God knows my life would have been much simpler by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment