Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it ok to dislike parents for their hostility against the childfree?

I resent parents and future parents because they like ot judge alot. They always judge childfree people (like me), telling us we're too young, we'll change our mind, we're selfish, arrogant, we'll go to hell, we're gay.





Anyone who has a problem with childfree people, they deal with me! So is it normal to dislike parents for their hostility, harassment, and disrespect against childfree people and their choices and decisions?








Note: I'm sorry, I'm just so frustrated right now. I may be young (19), but I'm not a kid person, I never was. My brother is 40 and is childfree and he felt that way for a long time.Is it ok to dislike parents for their hostility against the childfree?
Some people dont want kids. Theres nothing wrong with it. Just ignore people. You will get remarks no matter what you do. People think that they are right and that they know everything.Is it ok to dislike parents for their hostility against the childfree?
You do realize that your question right here is absolutely dripping with judgment and stereotypes, don't you?





Not all parents are hostile towards childfree people. In fact, I would think that a large majority of them respect you for knowing yourself well enough to know that you would not be a good parent and being strong enough to buck society %26amp; do what you know is right for yourself. You would not be doing society or your future children any favors by having a child that you knew you didn't want and didn't want to raise.
you dislike all parents and future parents? that will certainly keep you busy with not liking a lot of people.





i have no problem with people with kids, without kids, people who hope to have kids, or people who have decided never to have them. i do have a problem with people who judge and stereotype entire groups of people based on what a handful of people do.
having kids is a VERY personal decision, i would personally rather see someone who knows they dont want any, and not have any, then someone with a houseful they dont take care of. or one accident that they neglect or abuse and make miserable. good for you for realizing you wouldnt want to raise a child. whether you change your mind or not later on is also your own decision, i dont know why anyone else would worry about it
You sound like the one with the hostility here. Who has disrespected you? I don't know any parents who resent the childfree. Maybe your brother had a few odd experiences but for you to be 19 and already resenting people who have done nothing to you, seems harsh.
Seems to me that you just have a need to blast other people. Why do you keep posting about it? Nobody cares if you are childfree unless you constantly bring it up.
If you don't want to have kids, you don't want to have kids. I only have problems with people who keep having kids they don't want.
Here you go, this is perfect for you.





www.childfreebychoice.com
I don't judge childfree people, i understand that some people just don't want or shouldn't have children. That is their right just as it is our right to want to have children. My aunt is 50 years old and great with kids but never wanted 1 of her own and that is ok with me. I have many family members that choose to have the childfree life and that works for them. I had teachers in school that didn't want to ever have children and that was their right. Just learn to ignore them.





I find there are judgemental people on all sides of life. I have met childfree people that judge me for having children or having more than 1 child and constantly on me about it or they are constantly judging those that choose to have multiple children. So it goes both ways believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment