Monday, May 10, 2010

Am I a bad person for being proud of yourself for being childfree?

I'm a 31 year old guy and it feels so great knowing that I don't have that responsibility. I can do whatever I want and take it easy. I mean I think babies are cute and all that, but they are just not for me. I don't know how people do it because I would go crazy from the stress of raising children. Every time I see people with their loud kids at Walmart I say to myself ';thank god I'm not them!';...I also don't want to get married. Am I weird for not wanting a family?Am I a bad person for being proud of yourself for being childfree?
No, I don't think you're weird for feeling this way. Some people aren't cut out to me husbands or fathers. So, go do your own thing, guilt free.Am I a bad person for being proud of yourself for being childfree?
no your smart because there are people who have kids and dont want them then they get abused and are not cared for. not everyone should have kids and especially if a person does not want any thats a dangerous mixture. stay single if you want and enjoy your life and remember not everyone needs to be a parent.
You don't sound like a bad person. You have the right to remain childless, that is as long as you don't make any children! If you make one, it's yours!
no because someones makig up for it anyway ha.
No. I differ a little from you due to the fact that I AM married. However, we aren't planning to have kids. I also like the freedom of responsibility, and think I wouldn't be cut out to be a dad. I like having the extra money to buy all the toys I've wanted. Now, some people think this is selfish. Funny how they don't think the same thing about the people who SHOULDN'T have children that do, just because they want kids. What's worse: Not having kids because you don't want the responsibility, and would rather have extra money to live a happy comfortable life? Or having kids when you can't be there for them or have the money to provide a good life for them, only having them because you want kids?
I personally don't think that you are weird for not wanting kids and not wanting to get married. To me, there are too many people who are married for the wrong reasons and have children for the wrong reasons.


At least you know what you want and are honest and happy with your decision. Don't get married or have children if you are not sure of either one. You are only hurting another person and innocent children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Child-free and almost 42. My girlfriend is Child-free and almost 37. It is not bad to be Child-free.





I know plenty of parents that are not very happy with having children. However, they can't say anything in public because that is a social taboo.





Just be happy that you made the right choice. Way too many people that have no business having children get pressured by society into having them anyway.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment