Monday, December 28, 2009

What made you decide to be permanently childfree?

Permantently: as in *never* having children. No lectures please. What made you decide to be permanently childfree?
Money and time!What made you decide to be permanently childfree?
I was having too many problems with my reproductive system that my doctor recommended that I have a complete hysterectomy. He said that any pregnancy would be high risk because of my Diabetes and other medical problems plus he found an unusual anatomical anomaly that would also make it very difficult to have babies. As a teenager I really wanted to have children, but that just wasn't meant to be I guess.
1. The world is overpopulated, and one more person would require a great deal of resources. On top of that, the world isn't headed anywhere nice, it seems.





2. I don't want to mess a kid up with my biases or give it any defective genes I carry around. Also, the kid can't choose whether or not it wants to live. Why chance having a kid who hates life and is afraid to die?





3. There are too many kids already here who need a home to be selfish enough to have my own. People should adopt the starving, emotionally deprived kids instead.





4. I don't want to go through the pain, and I don't want to permanently alter my body for the worse. I have seen the mental and physical effects of childbirth on women.





5. I don't want to drain my bank account. Kids take a lot of money, and it's not fair to bring one into the world without the required financial resources.
I really never decided it. I just wasted a lot of years with someone who would not commit and then when I finally got married, it just never worked out. I was 34 (almost 35) when we married and... well... it just didn't work out is all I can say. Sometimes I wish I had kids. But sometimes I'm glad I don't.
there are a lot of diseases and health issues that have been passed down heredically for a while. I don't want to continue the cycle. I'd want to give my child the best not health problems and grief...
Seeing all the little brats running around in my neighborhood. I wouldn't want my children to grow up with influences like that.
Just thinking about what could possibly happen to them, i cant go through the stress and lack of sleep thinking and hoping nothing bad happens to my child
Minuscule penis.OK.
Married to a childhood diabetic.
My age
Why be a dad when you can be a fun uncle? I’ve never heard of anyone rebelling against their fun uncle.
The memories of me growing up.............
It just never happened....
Seeing kids as they really are...
siblings
Im not...%
Oops!! I have had 2!!! I Love them!!!!
how me and my brother act and how my parents have to deal with us





that and how pets listen to you more
My crushed gonads.
I just don't like them and I could NEVER see myself with one, EVER!
I love sex with many women too much too waste life on children. Plus my big lab dog is all the companion I need. That and a hot blonde under my sheets! plus the world is too f*cked up to bring children into it. I'm not a monster. Look at the economy. My children will have no chance of making it.
Im not i have 3 kids
nothing, kids are your legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment