Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anybody think childfree love is to disappear in the future?

Ok, I've gotten answers on one of my questions and people say there won't be anymore childfree individuals (guys and girls) as time moves on. Does anybody believe that?





Will there be no more young childfree women left in the next decade or so? Which age would be best for a guy to find a real woman?





Would it be best to be single if a guy hasn't found the girl who was his type?Does anybody think childfree love is to disappear in the future?
Why in the world will there eventually be no childfree people? It's not some genetic condition that will die out if we don't reproduce it. There will always be childfree men and women. Please don't resign yourself to being single forever just because you haven't found the right woman who also doesn't want kids. They are definitely out there and they're looking for childfree guys.





As for a ';non-parent gene,'; I'm not buying that. My sister has 6 kids and loves being a mom, and I'm childfree. Same genetics and environment, so I think being CF is an individual choice, not something you're born with.Does anybody think childfree love is to disappear in the future?
What was that person's argument, I wonder? I'm betting it's just wishful thinking. I can't think of any reason why the entire human species would spontaneously decide they all want kids if they don't already. Do you think you're going to change your mind about wanting kids? If not, then why would you expect others to?





I'm going to give you the same advice I give everyone about dating: if you haven't found the right person yet, don't worry about it so much. Find a way to emotionally be ok with being single. More than likely, you'll find the one for you eventually. But you never know when that will happen, so until it does, just relax and enjoy the life you have. There's no reason you should have to permanently give up.
Why wouldn't there be childfree people? If anything there are going to be more if recent trends keep up.





A lot of people of all ages, male and female, do not want to have kids. I'm one of them, I have absolutely no desire to reproduce. Edit: I always hear I'm young and will change my mind, but no really I don't want to have kids.





What do you mean by real women? Any age over 18 is good for dating.





You should wait until you find someone you can love for years to come, especially before starting a family.
There are many childless women in every age category for all kinds of reasons: some choose not to have them, some can't have them, some waiting for a couple more years so to speak to maybe start having them (?)... Somehow I do not think that this situation will change, because people like having options too much, especially when it comes to their bodies and their freedom.
There are more and more childless people out there today. I have no idea where you are getting that it will be the other way around. I don't see that trend going the way you described but rather continuing on its present course.





It is always best to stay single than to be with ANYONE just for the sake of not being single.
IF you mean that sex will (once again) begin to produce children,why YES, we face the imminent end of the Petroleum Age, which was the primary driver of the ';contraceptive age';. So, yes, I do think that the sex act will once again become united with the reproductive act.
No, it will probably in fact ';grow';. As soon as people realize what children are turning into these days, they aren't going to want to add to the chaos. So take heart, you'll find one who feels just like you do.
They believe there is a parent' gene which encourages or discourages people to have kids, so the 'non-parent' gene people will die out. But I don't buy it - no-one inherits childlessness from their parents! There will always be childless people :-)
As long as this planet hold life there will be all kinds living here; those who want kids and those who don't. What is best is that person does what is best for them; above all to never mind what others have to say.
Not everyone likes children. Not everyone likes licorice either.
There will always be childless people of all ages. Some people just don't want children.
I'd say it's best to be single if you haven't found ';that one.';





As far as child bearing goes, if feminism has it's way, we will cease to reproduce.

No comments:

Post a Comment