Monday, December 28, 2009

How old is the oldest person you know who is childfree?

And if he/she is childfree, is he/she married or not? Could be anyone you know.





I asking this question to see how common it is for older adults to stay childfree.How old is the oldest person you know who is childfree?
A yogi who's 2...... well see for yourself....





http://www.amazingabilities.com/amaze7a.鈥?/a>





^^^ Have a glass of water prepared before you click on this.A 100000$ bet, this is the first time you are seeing something like this.How old is the oldest person you know who is childfree?
I am 43 single and child-free because I had a vasectomy at 21. My current girlfriend has adult children.





I know several couples that are in their late 50's, and early 60's who are married and child-free.





I know a woman, former girlfriend that had her tubes tied at about 30. She is still child-free, and divorced at 56.





Another former girlfriend is 38, divorced, and child-free. She had her tubes tied at 25.
My husbands uncle, 94 years old no kids and he was married until his wife passed away a couple of years ago.





In total I know 8 married people over the age of 40 that has no kids and a couple more that's younger but that might still change.
I have two aunts who are childfree--one is in her 70's and one in her late 60's. Neither are married.


I'm 50 and childfree. Not married but have been living with someone for 7 years now.
I have an uncle who just recently passed away, he was 82 and didn't have any children. And he never married either. Both just weren't for him
My boss is 56 and doesn't have kids. She is married and she does not regret not having kids and told me that i should follow the same path because we are both alike.
My best friend's grandpa's brother (whatever that is), he is 90 and never married or had kids.
I have an uncle who's about 48 with no children. Not common by a long shot.
My aunt she never married or had kids she's in her 70s

No comments:

Post a Comment